Blue Planet

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Good thing or bad thing?

I was told by my boss at the Investment Consultant firm that I'd be let go by the end of this month....Regardless of the positive things I can think of at the moment, news of me getting let go hit me quite bad....eventhough I hated the job and disliked some of my co-workers.I mean....wtf?I'm only on the job barely 5 weeks and then my lady boss calls me in the conference room and says "Sorry, one of my ex-employees wants to return back here and seeing how we have limited office room here....I've decided that your serices are no longer needed blah-blah-blah....you know the drill and crap."

That hurts....although I understand the logic of her decision.(her ex-employee is more experienced and efficient than.....thanks to her working exprience which are like 10-20 to more times.)

Anyhoo.....gotta move forward,so the sooner I do something the more distance I can put between me and this bad moment in my young life.
Heh....I'm kinda glad I was brought up in a strict family that canes their children frequently.Had I been raised in a 'softer' environment........I'd probably crying so hard right now in bed or something

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home